Gospel Library won't reinstall

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
crystalcoltrin

Gospel Library won't reinstall

Post by crystalcoltrin »

I am having major issues with the app, I cant open it. this Sunday July 14th, morning I tried and it just told me that I need an internet connection or to be on WiFi.. I was on WiFi. so I tried opening it with just my carrier data and that didn't work either. So I thought I would remove the app and reinstall it. now I can't even open it. It keeps telling me I need an internet connection or data to download the contents of the app... which i have! It is still not working, I am very frustrated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel Library won't reinstall

Post by russellhltn »

Someone else reported that turning off all access allows the new app to open. Then you can enable the connection and allow it to download what it needs. Apparently, it's ok after that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have any filters, content blockers, or a VPN turned on, on your internet connection? Have you tried turning it off temporarily? Some web filters block the Gospel Library content servers.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
casupananjasonsoriano

Post by casupananjasonsoriano »

It may because of web filters set on the WiFi. Try to remove those. Or try to connect on other WiFi connection if will work.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”