Gospel Library 3.0

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
baneil50

Re: Gospel Library 3.0

Post by baneil50 »

mprusse wrote: What I really want to know right now is if there is a way to tag & note an entire chapter rather than just verses.

Thanks.
You can select the whole chapter quickly by tap and hold on the chapter/section title, then while holding, swipe up. However the options that show up when touching the arrow that appears do not include tagging. The options are print, copy, notebook, bookmark, mail, message, twitter.
mishabear

Gospel Library 2.5

Post by mishabear »

I wish gospel library 2.5 was still available for download. I can't afford to upgrade my 3gs, 3.0 runs super slow on it...!!!
Carsoncoug

Post by Carsoncoug »

I am having ongoing problems with syncing in version 3.0. The app on my iPhone syncs fine. But on my iPad it originally showed the last sync as two weeks ago. I logged out and logged back into the app to force a sync. The syncing symbol keeps going for 15-20 minutes but doesn't actually sync. I have to kill the app to get the sync symbol to go away. Has anyone else had problems or does anyone have suggestions? One option might be to uninstall and reinstall the app. I hate to do that though.
msligting

Post by msligting »

Some of the images don't download. For example, none of the images in "the Friend" I just downloaded show up. Is there a way to force the images to download?
dbjaxn

Post by dbjaxn »

I am running GL3.4 on my ipad mini. How do I remove a highlight? I know there is a "trash can" option when I make the initial highlight, but how do I remove and old highlight?
Carsoncoug

Post by Carsoncoug »

If you click on the highlight, as you say, you see a trash can. If there is only one highlight and you click the trash can then the highlight disappears. If the verse has more than one highlight, when you click the trash can and see a small pop up window, you need to scroll down until you see the verses repeated. Click on what you want to delete and It should disappear.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”