Lds tools calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
allred1

Lds tools calendar

Post by allred1 »

LDS tools calendar does not show all the events that have been scheduled on the stake center calendar, as shown on the church website calendar. Can you change lds tools calendar to show all events scheduled on the stake center calendar?
Thanks,
Robert Allred
reallred3@gmail.com
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Lds tools calendar

Post by sbradshaw »

A couple of things to check:

Are you subscribed to all of the relevant calendars? In the Member Tools app, you can see the list of available calendars by going to "Calendars to display" (Android) or "Edit" (iOS) in the top right, then tapping Subscriptions.

Have you synced recently? The app will sync every 30 days, but you can sync it manually more frequently.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
allred1

Post by allred1 »

LDS tools app., Yes, I have sync. the lds tools app, and have subscribed to all calendars. Unfortunately, the subscription calendars only pertain to my ward. As the building scheduler, I would like to see ALL events to the Stake Center calendar, even those by other wards in my Stake.
Thanks for your help,
Robert Allred
allred1
reallred3@gmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What you are wanting is to be able to see the building calendar. Currently, Member Tools does not support that. I don't know if or when that might happen.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
allred1

Post by allred1 »

Thank you so much for your help.
Robert Allred
allred1
reallred3@gmail.com

Return to “Calendar”