Building Scheduler on Calendar, does not reflect Actual

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zbardwell@weberbasin.com

Building Scheduler on Calendar, does not reflect Actual

Post by zbardwell@weberbasin.com »

I am the Bishop of a Ward and our Building Scheduler, who is listed correctly on LDS tools, and the Church's Web Site, is not the one shown as the individual members contact to schedule our building.
I cannot find where I update the current building scheduler. It is showing the two Prior Schedulers. Our stake Clerk doesn't know how to fix it, nor can Church Support fix the issue.

How do I fix this?

Kind Regards,
Bishop Zeke Bardwell
Riverdale 1st Ward (7382)
Riverdale Utah Stake (502162)
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Building Scheduler on Calendar, does not reflect Actual

Post by jdlessley »

A stake administrator must make the assignment of building schedulers from within the system to make the change. Your calling as building scheduler in CDOL does not affect the Calendar system position of building scheduler. They are separate systems. One of our moderators or admins who have a calling as a stake clerk should be able to give more specific instructions to provide your stake clerk to make the change.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:A stake administrator must make the assignment of building schedulers from within the system to make the change.
Specifically, the change must be made in the calendar system.

As for how, it has to be done by a stake admin (stake presidency/exec secretary/clerks). Gear icon > Locations and Rooms > select building. It should be obvious from there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zbardwell@weberbasin.com

Post by zbardwell@weberbasin.com »

Thank You

Return to “Calendar”