Two events - same resources

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RBeatse

Two events - same resources

Post by RBeatse »

I started this topic because I saw that there were two wards in our stake using the same building on the same night and the same resources (Cultural Hall & Serving Area) for their Christmas Parties (you can imagine the horror that struck in my heart!!!) :shock:
You can see in image Issue 1 That there are two Ward Parties both in Green (color for our Stake Center) at the same time.
Issue 1.jpg
(86.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
We have had issues in the past where they didn't schedule the resources they actually needed and so I checked to see if they were both for the same rooms and they are
Issue 2.jpg
Issue 2.jpg (42.11 KiB) Viewed 292 times
Issue 3.jpg
Issue 3.jpg (35.04 KiB) Viewed 292 times
I thought someone might want to see the details and so I created a screenshot where the details were side by side and that is when I found that the issue I was reporting is NOT the issue I thought!!
Issue 4.jpg
(224.48 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The date on the one on the left (5th Ward) is for the week before (Dec 7). It is showing on Dec 7 but it is also showing on Dec 14. I have tried saving it again but it stays. I do not want to delete it because it will probably delete the real one since it seems they are tied together, but wanted developers to see this anomaly.

Return to “Calendar”