Fresh Event not showing in Month View

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Biggles

Fresh Event not showing in Month View

Post by Biggles »

Entered an event today covering 18th December 2019 until 6th January, reserving one room. Details only showing in Week and Agenda views. Doesn't show in Month view! The event does show up correctly in the Members Tools Calendar. Has anyone else had this issue?

I have sent Feedback.

Update. To make sure, I've just created another event which covers the same period, and it appears the problem could be the year change!

Further update. Created an event in month view, in January 2020. The event shows in Month view, but doesn't show up in Week, or Agenda view.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Fresh Event not showing in Month View

Post by russellhltn »

Biggles wrote:Entered an event today covering 18th December 2019 until 6th January, reserving one room. Details only showing in Week and Agenda views. Doesn't show in Month view! The event does show up correctly in the Members Tools Calendar. Has anyone else had this issue?
I can duplicate that.

I found a strange bug in a event that's listed as multi-day, but running from 6PM to 7PM. In agenda view it shows as a repeating event from 6-7, but the other views show it as a event that spans that time period.

If it's an all-day event, it only shows the final week in month view.
Biggles wrote:Further update. Created an event in month view, in January 2020. The event shows in Month view, but doesn't show up in Week, or Agenda view.
I can't duplicate that one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Re: Fresh Event not showing in Month View

Post by Biggles »

I’ve just had feedback from GSC about this issue. Here is their reply - “ We have a known bug involving multiple day events near the end of 2019 that don't show up on the month view. Try splitting the event into two parts. That seems to work as a workaround.”

Thankfully they are aware!

Return to “Calendar”