Attempting to unreserve specific rooms but system will only allow entire building to be reserved?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
richardkeithmajor

Attempting to unreserve specific rooms but system will only allow entire building to be reserved?

Post by richardkeithmajor »

I have a recurring reservation for our local stake center, attempting to change the reservation to reserve only specific rooms but the system will only allow me to reserve the entire building. I have deleted the specific date/reservation, and attempted to re-reserve just the individual rooms but the system will only allow the entire building to be reserved. How can/what button am I not using correctly?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Attempting to unreserve specific rooms but system will only allow entire building to be reserved?

Post by russellhltn »

You may need to talk to your stake admins. (Possibly the stake clerk or stake executive secretary). They may have "turned off" all the rooms for that building.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”