Turn on/off all subscribed calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
preston.baxter

Turn on/off all subscribed calendars

Post by preston.baxter »

I find myself wishing there were a button to display/undisplay ALL subscribed calendars. We have a rather long list, but if I want to see just one organization's events I have to undisplay each calendar one-at-a-time. The reverse is true when I want to revert to seeing them all on again.
kmertlich

Select All or Clear All option

Post by kmertlich »

This feature will be available sometime in the future. Here is the text from the Calendar Help > Viewing Calendars ...
Hide Calendars

The Subscribed Calendars list shows all of your calendar subscriptions. You can clear the check boxes next to the calendars you don't want to see. Selecting or clearing the check boxes allows you to show or hide the events for that calendar. At present, there is not Select All or Clear All option, but that will be added in a future release.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

preston.baxter wrote:I find myself wishing there were a button to display/undisplay ALL subscribed calendars. We have a rather long list, but if I want to see just one organization's events I have to undisplay each calendar one-at-a-time. The reverse is true when I want to revert to seeing them all on again.

I know it's also been suggested to allow groupings to display/undisplay with one choice, such as show / hide all stake calendars, or ward calendars, etc. I'm sure you've submitted your suggestions via feedback on LDS.org, as that is the way to reach the developers.
preston.baxter

Post by preston.baxter »

I like to bounce ideas in this FORUM first, as there is often an answer already available. :+)

Return to “Calendar”