New Calendar Bug Tracking? Where to post?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
chadtew

New Calendar Bug Tracking? Where to post?

Post by chadtew »

I have a few bugs I'm looking to report on. However, I can not find a good place to do it. I would rather not have to post new threads every time something is found.

Can someone please link me to the right place.

In addition, the help section on the calendar states the following:
To send comments, questions, or other feedback about the calendar to the project team, click the Feedback button at the bottom right corner of any calendar page.
I cannot find the Feedback button anywhere. Was this taken out?

--Love the new web site.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

chadtew wrote:I have a few bugs I'm looking to report on. However, I can not find a good place to do it. I would rather not have to post new threads every time something is found.

Can someone please link me to the right place.

The Submit Feedback link is the right place to go. Unfortunately, it is not visible anymore on the calendar pages, but it is still visible on the main page of lds.org. You can give feedback there on any part of lds.org, including the calendar.

You are welcome to post issues here, but that's only worthwhile if it's helpful to the community to hear about them or discuss them. This is a community forum, and there is no guarantee that anyone working on the development of the calendar will ever see what you post here.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
chadtew

Post by chadtew »

Fantastic.

Now. Is there somewhere we can view the known bugs and the like. I don't want to add feedback on something known.

I have checked the wiki but it seems to only show older stuff.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

chadtew wrote:Is there somewhere we can view the known bugs and the like. I don't want to add feedback on something known.

I have checked the wiki but it seems to only show older stuff.
There is no public access to the bug tracker for the Calendar project. So you'll just have to go ahead and submit feedback on things you find. But I have seen indications that when an issue is reported by multiple people it is considered to be more important, so there is value in reporting issues even if they have already been reported.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”