aebrown wrote:To use the workaround, you do the following:
- In the new calendar, go to Options > Sync.
- Note the 19-digit number that is at the end of each of the URLs displayed on that page. I'll use 123456 as an example here, but use your own number.
- In Google Calendar, under "Other Calendars" on the left-hand side, there is an Add link/dropdown. Click on that and then choose "Add by URL"
- In the URL box, enter https://mail.liddicott.com/ldscalendar.php/123456 (replacing 123456 with your 19-digit number)
- Click the "Add Calendar" button.
exactly. [font=Georgia]basically, the workaround is just a simple copy & paste of 2 things into GoogleCal. [size=100]1. copy & paste the following url: https://mail.liddicott.com/ldscalendar.php//
2. copy & paste ur calendar id @ the end of the url above (the calendar id are the digits @ the very end of the url provided by lds.org) for example:http://lds.org/church-calendar/services/lucrs/ical/subscribe/[color=red]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[size=100]3. the link u should enter into ur google cal should look like this: