Can't find a way for Stake Primary President to access primary directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
cfitch

Can't find a way for Stake Primary President to access primary directory

Post by cfitch »

Is there a way for our Stake Primary President to access via lds.org or lds tools a directory of primary children in our stake? When she logs-in and clicks on "Leader/Clerk Resources", "Membership" is absent and "Reports" is absent. When I, as stake clerk log in, "Membership" and "Reports" both give me a list of primary children in our stake.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't find a way for Stake Primary President to access primary directory

Post by russellhltn »

See the first question in the Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) FAQs. I believe it answers the "why" as well as how to work around it if it's still desirable to do so.

Q: Why do stake and auxiliary leaders and high councilors have only limited access to LCR?

A: Stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors are primarily responsible to instruct and support ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders. They orient newly called ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders and provide encouragement, support, and instruction. They are not responsible for individual ward members. It is the ward clerk’s responsibility to train ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders on record-keeping tools and responsibilities. If stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors need a list of members for planning purposes, they should request this information through the ward or stake clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”