Help with contacting members in stake with certain responsibilities

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
marlenepartridge

Help with contacting members in stake with certain responsibilities

Post by marlenepartridge »

I have been asked by someone in my stake to work with others in the stake on a list of people who have certain needs, to coordinate with people who have skills to help them. It was a sister who was visiting our branch on the day she asked. She is not a member of our ward, but is in our stake. :oops: I don't have her phone number and the only place I can think of to look for it is in what we used to call the "Stake Directory." Since they don't make printed copies of it, now, and I seldom touch the computer, can you please tell me how to access her phone number?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Help with contacting members in stake with certain responsibilities

Post by aebrown »

marlenepartridge wrote:I have been asked by someone in my stake to work with others in the stake on a list of people who have certain needs, to coordinate with people who have skills to help them. It was a sister who was visiting our branch on the day she asked. She is not a member of our ward, but is in our stake. :oops: I don't have her phone number and the only place I can think of to look for it is in what we used to call the "Stake Directory." Since they don't make printed copies of it, now, and I seldom touch the computer, can you please tell me how to access her phone number?
The "Directory" has been available on LDS.org for several years now. Just go to LDS.org, and click on "My Account and Ward" in the upper right corner. Choose "Directory" (under the heading "My Ward"). If you are not signed in to LDS.org, you will then be prompted to sign in. Once you are in the directory, you can choose "Stake Information" and then search for the person's name.

[I removed some specific details from the post, since no one here on the forum can look up that person and so there was no need to include her personal information.]

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”