Printing ward directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
pollycolly

Printing ward directory

Post by pollycolly »

How do I print my ward directory like I used to - without the map?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Printing ward directory

Post by jdlessley »

pollycolly wrote:How do I print my ward directory like I used to - without the map?
I just checked and when I printed using the print link (printer icon) there was no map included. There were options for what information you could include but there was no map. The title of the file was Ward Directory and Map but that is the default title for the file since that is the application title.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mevans

Post by mevans »

Be warned that the current printed directory uses tons of paper compared to the old one.
shawndowler

Post by shawndowler »

I can only get it to print the first page. :|
doctmcooper

Post by doctmcooper »

I have the same problem. I only can get one page printed.
nateegan

Post by nateegan »

Same issue here with only being able to print one page, I miss being able to click the link that would take you to the classic directory site that actually worked.
We need this fixed ASAP for Bishoprics in my Stake!
Tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera, & even Internet Exploder.
Also, please tell me there is a long term fix in the works to stop the site & especially Member Tools from frequently not working (Syncing, loading info extremely slow) on the Sabbath until Sunday evening.
klricks

Post by klricks »

nateegan wrote:Same issue here with only being able to print one page, I miss being able to click the link that would take you to the classic directory site that actually worked.
We need this fixed ASAP for Bishoprics in my Stake!
Tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera, & even Internet Exploder.
Also, please tell me there is a long term fix in the works to stop the site & especially Member Tools from frequently not working (Syncing, loading info extremely slow) on the Sabbath until Sunday evening.
Last time I printed the directory it printed ~10 families per page in a really small (unreadable for me) font which results in a 35+ page printout. IMO not much more useful that just getting one page. Luckily I get very few requests for hard-copy directories. Mostly by elderly tech challenged members.
According to this post it is being worked on: viewtopic.php?f=111&t=35112

I think there is a Primary song that goes something like this:
Saturday is a special day............ We shine our shoes and we sync our phones....................
Assistant Ward Clerk

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”