Leader and Clerk Resources

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mistywood

Leader and Clerk Resources

Post by mistywood »

I am a RS Pres and my understanding is that Leader and Clerk Resources lds.org/lcr would be available starting today when I log in. I am still seeing access denied and unable to access MLS type data. My clerk believes he has updated my permissions to allow this. Please help.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Leader and Clerk Resources

Post by aebrown »

mistywood wrote:I am a RS Pres and my understanding is that Leader and Clerk Resources lds.org/lcr would be available starting today when I log in. I am still seeing access denied and unable to access MLS type data. My clerk believes he has updated my permissions to allow this. Please help.
It's not available yet. See this post.
mistywood

Post by mistywood »

Should it be available for RS Presidents though? The notes indicate it is being expanded to counselors and ward council members but that Aux Presidents should have access. Is this correct? Thanks
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Auxiliary presidents have not had access in prior versions. The upcoming release will give access to them and their presidencies.

There are some final details being wrapped up that have delayed things by a few days.
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

scgallafent wrote: ...
There are some final details being wrapped up that have delayed things by a few days.
Yes, we were waiting for some language translations to be completed.
Developer, Core Systems and Services
http://clerk.lds.org
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

scgallafent wrote:There are some final details being wrapped up that have delayed things by a few days.
It's now available. See the announcement at Ward Council Members and Presidencies Now Have Access to LCR.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”