Out-Of-Unit Member Access to Directory and RS VT LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mikeadamson

Re: Out-Of-Unit Member Access to Directory and RS VT LCR

Post by mikeadamson »

Sorry but we still have a problem. Pres Cauilan entered me in CDOL as his second counselor, and this seems to give me access to most things in LCR and the Tools App. However, I still don't appear as his councilor in either of them, and have no access to applicants in the Missionary Online Recommendation System which is a big part of my role at present. When President tries to add me in LCR, there is no 'edit' button on the page (LCR/ Organisations/ Mission Presidency). I don't appear in a search of members of the Cavite Mission, but this should not be a problem? since other members of the Mission Presidency are listed as members of their Canadian branch? I hope this is enough information for a diagnosis, and am very grateful for any help you can give.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mikeadamson wrote:Sorry but we still have a problem. Pres Cauilan entered me in CDOL as his second counselor, and this seems to give me access to most things in LCR and the Tools App. However, I still don't appear as his councilor in either of them, and have no access to applicants in the Missionary Online Recommendation System which is a big part of my role at present.
How long ago did he enter you? I know it can take up to 24 hours for things to all get straightened out. But you're not appearing in CDOL, which is odd. I wonder if he entered you as a "custom position". But that wouldn't have given you any rights to LCR (unless you had them from another calling).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mikeadamson

Post by mikeadamson »

I know he entered me in CDOL more than a week ago, and he showed me there in the Presidency yesterday, though I couldn't find my name by doing a search on my name.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

When the mission president put the position in CDOL, he marked it as private. He needs to edit the position in CDOL and turn off the Private check box.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”