recording child birth and blessing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
peterlee

recording child birth and blessing

Post by peterlee »

Try as I might I cannot record any details at all of a child born in December and therefore I cannot create a membership record and blessing certificate.
Help needed please!

Peter Lee Membership record clerk Chester ward, Chester( England ) stake
jirp

Re: recording child birth and blessing

Post by jirp »

peterlee wrote:Try as I might I cannot record any details at all of a child born in December and therefore I cannot create a membership record and blessing certificate.
Help needed please!

Peter Lee Membership record clerk Chester ward, Chester( England ) stake

Suggest reposting in the appropriate forum. Creating membership records is not part of the messaging function in LCR. You will stand a far better chance of getting an answer if you do so. Suggest trying it in the clerks forum.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: recording child birth and blessing

Post by aebrown »

jirp wrote:Suggest reposting in the appropriate forum. Creating membership records is not part of the messaging function in LCR. You will stand a far better chance of getting an answer if you do so. Suggest trying it in the clerks forum.
The post was made in an existing topic for "Send a Message" Function on LCR, which was not the right place to post a new issue. But it was in the correct forum, since LCR is used for creating membership records. I split the post into a separate topic for the new issue, still in the Leader and Clerk Resources forum.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”