Patriarchal Blessing submission online

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
davidrichey

Patriarchal Blessing submission online

Postby davidrichey » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:04 pm

I am the stake executive secretary. Why do the instructions for patriarchs tell the patriarch to obtain a paper copy of the recommend from the member when the patriarch can print the recommend from the system by clicking on the member's name (hyperlink) in the submission section of the Overview page?

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Patriarchal Blessing submission online

Postby lajackson » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:19 pm

I do not believe that all stakes use the online system just yet, so that may be a factor in the status of the instructions.

colbyljohnston

Postby colbyljohnston » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:26 pm

The counselor in our bishopric is trying to issue a recommend for a patriarchal blessing but the menu doesn't appear under his login. He can get to the page but it's blank.

davidrichey

Postby davidrichey » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:04 pm

This subject does not appear to have generated much interest but I will give the answer that I received from PBFeedback anyway. They indicated that the "Help" instructions would change later this year and that the member should continue to bring that paper recommend that the bishop can print for them at the time they are interviewed and recommended by the bishop.

langiha

Postby langiha » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:53 pm

What exactly is the PBSS link so I can’t help the patriarch submit the blessings to our area president. I am the scribe. We’re new to this calling. We live in Tongatapu, pacific island.

davesudweeks

Postby davesudweeks » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:32 am

https://pb.lds.org/pbrequest/#/

You can also get to this link by logging on to lds.org, going to Leader and Clerk Resources, then click the Applications tab and click "Patriarchal Blessings Submission" in the list. The above link should take you to a login page first, and then to the patriarchal blessings page after you log in.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”