Cannot Connect to LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
russellpage

Cannot Connect to LCR

Post by russellpage »

We have one of the new Lenovo ThinkCentre computers in our office. Our computer will not connect to LCR consistently (just LCR) and it rarely connects to https://lcrf.churchofjesuschrist.org/finance. When it does connect, it only shows the header of the site, not data. We can't look at budgets or tithes, etc...

Other sites are just fine. Any ideas?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Cannot Connect to LCR

Post by lajackson »

I would start by going through the browser settings and making sure popups are not blocked, cache is clearing properly, cookies are working. You might try another browser. The Global Service Center also comes to mind.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I am also having a problem connecting to LCR . I am using Safari on an iMac. I have cleared the browser history and the cache, but still won't open. It does open in Google Chrome. I can also open LCR using Safari on my iPhone and iPad. This isn't a big problem as I can still do what I need to do with Chrome or on my mobile devices, but it is annoying.
russellpage

Post by russellpage »

This isn't isolated. Can't even use LCR right now. Havne't been able to for weeks from multiple computers. Other clerks in our building are having the same problem.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Go over to this post and then read the complete topic. There seems to be an issue with a certain ISP and their ability to connect with the backbone of the Internet. This may be your problem.

If it is not, you might try giving the Global Service Center a call to see if they have any solutions.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”