Print ward directory without private information

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ulupoi

Print ward directory without private information

Post by ulupoi »

Hello.

Anybody know how to print a ward directory, either through the Church website or MLS, that doesn't include the information that members have marked as private? We have some senior couples attached to wards in our stake, and they would like directories, but I can't seem to figure out how to print them for all of the wards while respecting member's privacy preferences. I'm an assistant stake clerk, so that information is visible to me. Is there some toggle somewhere that would hide private information?

Also, is there a way to add senior couples to specific wards for the purpose of access to ward and stake directories through the Church website and LDS tools without actually moving their membership records?

Thank you,

Kanji
drepouille

Re: Print ward directory without private information

Post by drepouille »

You posted this in the "Leader and Clerk Resources" forum, rather than the "Directory" forum.

I do not believe the "Ward Directory and Map" allows you to print a reasonable and usable ward directory at this time. It seems that the church wants everyone to use the Member Tools app to access the ward and stake directories. The app will not display private individuals, households, or data to non-leaders.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I would suggest submitting this is feedback, either in LCR or the Directory.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

ulupoi wrote:s there a way to add senior couples to specific wards for the purpose of access to ward and stake directories through the Church website and LDS tools without actually moving their membership records?

They need to be added as out of unit members and be given a standard calling within the ward.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:
ulupoi wrote:s there a way to add senior couples to specific wards for the purpose of access to ward and stake directories through the Church website and LDS tools without actually moving their membership records?

They need to be added as out of unit members and be given a standard calling within the ward.

That's all that can be done on the ward's end, but I'd check with the mission to see if they can be assigned to the ward the same way the proselyting missionaries are done.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”