Unable to view photos needing approval

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
devoid99

Unable to view photos needing approval

Post by devoid99 »

Anyone else unable to view membership photos needing approval?

I sent in feedback that I can't see submitted photos, over the past couple of weeks, but wanted to know if I'm the only one
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to view photos needing approval

Post by jdlessley »

devoid99 wrote:Anyone else unable to view membership photos needing approval?
There is a system issue the developers are aware of and are working on it. The issue affects photo uploads, approvals, and display in the mobile apps.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bschroader

Post by bschroader »

I'm experiencing this too. I thought perhaps it might be a caching issue and cleared my browser cache, rebooted, but nothing. I have 4 photos to approve and can't see any of the directory's photos.
jdahmer

Post by jdahmer »

I'm having that problem now with 2 photos that need approval but can't see them when the page loads...so I can't approve them. Any direction or updates on this one? Both prior requests were from January 2020...it's now Nov 2020.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Just as a wild guess, try incognito mode. Failing that, you may need to ask for the photos to be re-uploaded.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”