High Councilor can't see ward leadership anymore

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jtyewhit

High Councilor can't see ward leadership anymore

Post by jtyewhit »

A High Councilor complains that he can't see ward leadership positions across the stake in LCR anymore. Bug or feature?

My wife is in a ward relief society presidency and can do this. It would hamper a High Councilor, who works with wards not his own, not to be able to see ward leadership in another ward. So I'm thinking maybe this is a bug? If so, anything I can do to try to reset his access?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: High Councilor can't see ward leadership anymore

Post by jonesrk »

If they are entered in the system as a standard position and it's been there for a day (for the systems to sync permissions) and they are using a Church Account to sign in that is tied to their membership number correctly then they have access to the Organizations > Ward Leadership menu.
jtyewhit

Post by jtyewhit »

He's been entered in the system using the standard High Council position for a couple years.
It was working for him fine up until a couple weeks ago.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

What does he see when he tries to sign in to Leader and Clerk Resources? Does he have trouble signing in in general, or does he get an error after signing in, on the Leader and Clerk Resources home page, or does he get Access Denied when he navigates to the specific "Ward Leadership" page?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jtyewhit

Post by jtyewhit »

I 'fixed' it by having him clear his cache/cookies.
I initially had him open LCR in a private window (to test the cookie/cache problem theory) and he was able to see everything just fine.
After that he cleared his cache/cookies and has been able to access everything just fine.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”