LDs Tools not able signon in PC but on on Mobile

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
lindaechols

LDs Tools not able signon in PC but on on Mobile

Post by lindaechols »

I can access LDS tools with my phone, however for several months the site says "service is not available at this time"
Looking for help!
markserranoLDS

Re: LDs Tools not able signon in PC but on on Mobile

Post by markserranoLDS »

Have you fixed it yet?
lpbates

Post by lpbates »

on my apple phone, trying to access the directory says "LDS.org down for maintenance". It has been this way for months. Any solution?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lpbates wrote:on my apple phone, trying to access the directory says "LDS.org down for maintenance". It has been this way for months. Any solution?
Most likely you're running an old version. You have to be running iOS 11 to get the current version.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
campylin

Re:Member Tools able signon in PC & mobile on Mobile, but organization presidencies do not show up

Post by campylin »

I can sign on to Member Tools, but on organizations list, only the Bishopric shows and Ward Mission leader information shows. No organization Presidencies show. This has occurred on my iPhone XR since new ward created end of August. I sync it frequently, still same. I hadn't signed on to Member Tools with my PC for a long time, so logged on now, and same problem as on my phone. I mentioned it to my Bishop today, and he said the current callings are all on there. I "deleted" the LDS Tools on my phone, and tried reinstall, went to the App store and "reinstalled Member Tools," but think it just puts the other one "to Sleep"? and instead new install, it reinstalls previous one- only a "cloud" needs be tapped to reload and open. What can I do to solve this problem? I'll appreciate any help. Linda

Return to “Member Tools”