No Ministering Info in iOS or Android apps

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
toonetown

No Ministering Info in iOS or Android apps

Post by toonetown »

For over a week now, ministering information has not been showing up in the Member Tools app, despite multiple syncs throughout the weeks. This is happening on the accounts for all four members of our EQ presidency - across both android and iOS devices.

It began a week and a half ago when we noticed we were getting errors when entering in ministering interviews...and after syncing, the entire “Ministering” section under “Reports” is completely missing. No error messages or anything to help debug - the section is just gone.

Is this a known issue and/or how can we resolve the problem?

-Nathan
toonetown

Re: No Ministering Info in iOS or Android apps

Post by toonetown »

Also, individual ministering assignments are also missing...when I view the membership info for a family or individual (even my own family and myself).
toonetown

Post by toonetown »

And one more piece of info (in case it helps) - all assignments and reporting shows up correctly when logging in to LCR.
dotson98

Post by dotson98 »

This is happening for us as well. I checked with a member of the Bishopric and he reported the same problem.
owenfw

Post by owenfw »

Same here.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I and all our ward council experience the loss of ministering data when synced on heavy server load times on Sundays. I also did not get any error messages. I asked all ward council members this morning if the ministering data returned after syncing during the week and they all responded affirmatively. For those of you who still do not have ministering data after syncing during weekdays then there may be something else causing the issue for you.

I just did another sync a few minutes ago and the ministering data has reappeared.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
toonetown

Post by toonetown »

For the last week and a half, I have tried syncing nearly every day, and no ministering information would show up.

I just did a sync and the info *did* show up. So - perhaps whatever the issue was has been fixed. We can hope, at least...
dotson98

Post by dotson98 »

I just resynced. Data is back!

Return to “Member Tools”