Reporting Ministering interviews in Member Tools (2 questions)

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
philman625

Reporting Ministering interviews in Member Tools (2 questions)

Post by philman625 »

My Relief Society president asked me if I could report her ministering interviews for last quarter (April through June), since her Member Tools app had already advanced to the current quarter (July through September). So two questions:

1) Can I, as a Clerk, report/edit ministering interview report(s) for the RS president for previous quarters?

2) If so, am I able to report that through LCR? The only place we could find to report that those interviews happened were within the Member Tools app. Tried searching around and found no answer to this one. Seems strange that such a reporting function would not be available on LCR, but I found nothing.

Thank you
eblood66

Re: Reporting Ministering interviews in Member Tools (2 questions)

Post by eblood66 »

1) Yes

2) Select Ministering > Relief Society > Current Assignments from the menu in LCR. Then select Previous Quarter from the drop down that starts out as Current Quarter. Then just click the circles next to the interviews that have been completed.
philman625

Post by philman625 »

Thank you! I don't know that I would have ever thought to check there. Wonderful response.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The RS can also use the same procedure eblood66 listed to report a previous quarter's ministering interviews. It appears she is trying to do the reporting only through Member Tools. She can access LCR on her mobile device through a web browser, if that is all she has available.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
philman625

Post by philman625 »

Yep, I instructed her that she has access to LCR and showed her how to do it. We should be good :)

Return to “Member Tools”