Temples not loading can’t edit my own info

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
larsonl12

Temples not loading can’t edit my own info

Post by larsonl12 »

Dear Member Tools Developers,

I have the latest IOS update and I have member tools and when I click on the temples list nothing shows up or loads on my temple, nearest temples, and all temples it shows no temples whatsoever and also I am signed into my own account and I can not edit my own information whatsoever or view other things other members can see when they are signed into their own account. Also I have the latest update I have synced multiple times, logged out and in multiple times, and deleted and redownloaded multiple times, nothing has helped. I am also 19 years old and should be able to edit my own information but I can’t.

Sincerely,
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Temples not loading can’t edit my own info

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please be aware that this is a user-to-user mutual-support forum. It's unlikely a developer will ever see this thread. Also, developers don't create their own to-do lists but are assigned features to implement and bugs to fix through their supervisory chain of command.

Usually, the best way to report problems/bugs is to use the 'Feedback' button or link on a page close to where the problem is visible.

Please post whether you can edit your own information via a web browser and your Church Account.

If you can edit your own information via a web browser and your Church Account, then that would indicate a problem with the mobile tools. With luck, someone who knows how to solve that problem with the mobile tools might stop by and post solutions.

If you cannot edit your own information via a web browser and your Church Account, then that would indicate a problem with your Church Account. The Church Account forum is here: viewforum.php?f=92
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Temples not loading can’t edit my own info

Post by russellhltn »

larsonl12 wrote:I am also 19 years old and should be able to edit my own information but I can’t.
I'm not sure if it's policy or a bug, but in the past, the adult children of a family unit have reported that they were unable to edit their information.

Note that the only thing you can edit on your own is your contact information (phone number and email). Anything else, such as your address, you'll need to talk to your ward clerk. That part is policy and is true of all members.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”