Updates using LDS Tool not saving

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
cchang

Updates using LDS Tool not saving

Post by cchang »

I tried updating a member's email or phone number and address on LDS Tools but it does not save and update correctly. I have to do it on LCR. Is this correct that any changes to membership records cannot be done on LDS Tools?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Updates using LDS Tool not saving

Post by jdlessley »

If you are using LDS Tools instead of the more current Member Tools (the app icon will just say Tools) then there can be some issues. In Member Tools contact information, photos, and privacy settings can be edited.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
cchang

Post by cchang »

jdlessley wrote:If you are using LDS Tools instead of the more current Member Tools (the app icon will just say Tools) then there can be some issues. In Member Tools contact information, photos, and privacy settings can be edited.
Sorry I meant to say Member Tools and not LDS tools. It is not updating correctly in Member Tools.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

What OS and version is involved and what version of Member Tools is installed?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
cchang

Post by cchang »

jdlessley wrote:What OS and version is involved and what version of Member Tools is installed?
Members Tools is for iPhone iOS and I currently have version 3.6.3 installed on my phone.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”