Missionary email address

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
tommyboyjfd

Re: Missionary email address

Post by tommyboyjfd »

My son is in Paraguay and last week he only received emails from some of the family and not everyone. This week some didn't receive emails from him while others did. Did some of the "junk email filters" change in the past few weeks?
mstevenson.edu

Post by mstevenson.edu »

I am the bishop of a young man who is leaving on his mission. He was adopted several years back and now has a new name. At the time we changed his records with the new name, but now the old name is being used for his missionary email address. How can we correct the email address to incorporate the new name?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I assume you're taking about the missionary email provided be the church. I'd contact the missionary department.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
SeanB

Post by SeanB »

Is there a way I can look up a missionaries' email address? Or do we need to get it from him or his family?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

You will need to ask him or his family for his email address.
aguvictor

Post by aguvictor »

Can not open my missionary email

Return to “General Discussions”