HQ emails by calling

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
bsummie

HQ emails by calling

Post by bsummie »

We have a sister that used to get the announcement emails from HQ when she was a RS Secretary, but no longer receives them as the YW President. However, her email address did not change.

Any thoughts?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: HQ emails by calling

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest she goes to account.churchofjesuschrist.org. Note that the setting is "Helpful resources, information, training and advice related to my callings". I'd expect her to get different announcements in her new calling. Unless she's missing out on emails other YW leaders are getting, I wouldn't worry about it.

Even then, it may take a day or two before her subscription kicks in.

Also, if she's using a forwarding email address (such as byu.net), the forwarding may cause emails to get dropped.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”