Map of stake boundaries

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
sp1ker

Map of stake boundaries

Post by sp1ker »

Can anybody tell me how to print a large format (36" wide) map of my stake boundaries with each wards boundaries depicted?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Map of stake boundaries

Post by russellhltn »

Someone with access to CDOL can down load a PDF of the stake. Pull up the stake in CDOL and along the top you'll see "Unit Boundary Forms/Maps". Under "Poster size", select the "Unit Boundary Map". The PDF for my stake is 36" x 36".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

The maps department at church headquarters used to print maps for stakes, at least they did when I was a stake clerk. Not sure if they still do that, but you could call them and ask if you are a stake clerk, executive secretary or presidency member.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I think they still do. They used to print them for free but the last time I ordered one for our ward boundary map (couple of years ago), there was a $5.00 charge automatically debited to the ward budget - still a great price for a large format map. I simply called them and told them what size we wanted and asked them to ship it to the bishop's address (they needed our unit #).
HammerGiraffe

Post by HammerGiraffe »

davesudweeks wrote:I think they still do. They used to print them for free but the last time I ordered one for our ward boundary map (couple of years ago), there was a $5.00 charge automatically debited to the ward budget - still a great price for a large format map. I simply called them and told them what size we wanted and asked them to ship it to the bishop's address (they needed our unit #).
Pull up the stake in CDOL and along the top you'll see "Unit Boundary Forms/Maps". Under "Poster size", select the "Unit Boundary Map". The PDF for my stake is 36" x 36".
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

HammerGiraffe wrote:
davesudweeks wrote:I think they still do. They used to print them for free but the last time I ordered one for our ward boundary map (couple of years ago), there was a $5.00 charge automatically debited to the ward budget - still a great price for a large format map. I simply called them and told them what size we wanted and asked them to ship it to the bishop's address (they needed our unit #).
Pull up the stake in CDOL and along the top you'll see "Unit Boundary Forms/Maps". Under "Poster size", select the "Unit Boundary Map". The PDF for my stake is 36" x 36".
Correct, but if someone wants a printed map to hang in the clerk's office (as we did), it will probably cost more to have it printed at a local print shop than to order one from the church. I was responding to what I understood was a question on how to get a printed map.
harperrg

Post by harperrg »

Just as an fyi in case someone else goes this route, I was informed that each poster map would be $50.
harperrg

Post by harperrg »

A follow up email stated that the 36"x36" map is $5. A poster map is $50. I asked a follow up question, will probably try calling again tomorrow.
harperrg

Post by harperrg »

Confirmed that they are still offering $5 maps. I am still not clear what the $50 poster size map is that they're referring to, but maybe someone else can shed some light.

Return to “General Discussions”