DVD Recorders in the A/V room

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
StevePoulsen
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by StevePoulsen »

rmrichesjr wrote:Modern systems upgrades to the sound and satellite systems done by Church contractors do include a VCR--at least for the Newberg, Oregon meetinghouse in the Summer of 2006 and my previous stake center in the Fall of 2004.

Upgrades are a little diffrent than new buildings, in that alot more flexibility is given in the design to accomodate what the local mebership needs. so it is still going to be hit or miss. But if you have a sound system upgrade comming up make sure the FM group knows of your desire to have 1 installed, and they should be able to have the contractor install one. (Budget availiblity always being a factor)
allenjblodgett

What my stake is doing

Post by allenjblodgett »

one of the counselors in the stake presidency in my stake has suggested burning dvds using the videos that the church provides online, I'm not so sure about what the plan is about those other broadcasts that don't get dvds released.

Return to “General Discussions”