- I have 5 PCs in one of the FHCs in our stake. Other than the previous STS, who would know how many of those are "church supplied" and how many are "donated'?
- Who determines (or how is it determined) how many church supplied PCs a FHC should get?
- Is there a process to request more?
- Where can I find the "Family History Computer Hardware and Software Order Form"?
- Is the replacement cycle still 3 years?
I have 5 computers. The newest of which is more than 5 years old. All of them "power on," but don't really "run" (if you know I mean). A "fast crawl" might be a better description.
I think we could survive with 3 good (which in our case would need to be new) computers. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm likely to get them... or if I'm going to have to baby along some older hardware.