2019 Official Tax Statement - Australia

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
adellebaird

2019 Official Tax Statement - Australia

Post by adellebaird »

Hi,
I'm not sure if these posts take a while to load or if I didn't do it correctly the first time. I would like to know when the 2019 Australian Tax option will be available in Donor Statement - Official Tax Statement. There is currently no option and I need to generate the official tax statement for 1st of July 2018 - 30th June 2019.

If anyone could help, that would be great.

Regards,
Adelle.
davesudweeks

Re: 2019 Official Tax Statement - Australia

Post by davesudweeks »

If memory serves (in the USA where the tax year runs 1 Jan - 31 Dec), the official tax statements are not available immediately after the end of the year. They are available before the end of January, so they can be available to members by January 31 as required by US tax law. I think they show up 2-3 weeks after the end of the tax period.

I'm not sure how Australian tax law works, but I'm sure the church follows it for providing official tax-valid statements.
adellebaird

Post by adellebaird »

Thanks. That makes sense.
CassandraJaneSmith

Post by CassandraJaneSmith »

I’m having the same problem. When I click on generate statement, nothing generates. I went to Donation History and plugged in the financial year dates to get my total for use on my return. Hopefully, I’ll be able to figure out the offical statement when it comes time to submit the hard copies of receipts. Good luck.

Return to “Online Donations”