bank account change. How do I change it on this sight so make donation can be made

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
kpierce11

bank account change. How do I change it on this sight so make donation can be made

Post by kpierce11 »

How can I change the bank account that my donations will be taken from?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: bank account change. How do I change it on this sight so make donation can be made

Post by russellhltn »

I assume you're talking about the Oneline Donation system. Just make a donation. During the process, you'll be asked what account to use. Set up the new account at that time.

If you're talking about something else, it's probably "pushed" by the bank - so you need to go back to that old account and close or to change your bill pay.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: bank account change. How do I change it on this sight so make donation can be made

Post by jdlessley »

kpierce11 wrote:How can I change the bank account that my donations will be taken from?
Another way to change the donation bank account from what russellhltn describes is to log onto the donations.churchofjususchrist.org page and select Settings. Scroll down the page to the Donations Accounts section. If there is only one bank account set up and you want to delete the current bank account and add a new bank account you will need to first add the new bank account, make it the default bank account, and then delete the unwanted bank account by clicking the trash can icon in the upper right of the bank account box.

If there is a pending donation being processed from the old account the system will not allow the bank account to be deleted until the pending donation transaction is complete.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”