Donations screen not loading

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
kayleemagoffin

Donations screen not loading

Post by kayleemagoffin »

I am trying to pay my tithing online, something I have been doing for a good five years now, but the screen isn't loading. Instead, it tells me that https://cubs-maintenance.ldschurch.org/ cannot connect. Does this mean they are doing maintenance on the donations site? Or has something happened where when I click donations, it has somehow been linked to a different site?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donations screen not loading

Post by russellhltn »

I'm seeing the same thing. My guess is they're moving it from "ldschurch" to some other site, but haven't updated all the pointers to go to the new site.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
smarci74

Post by smarci74 »

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm wondering if there is maintenance happening on the website or if it was somehow hacked.
youngnik

Post by youngnik »

Same
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

russellhltn wrote:I'm seeing the same thing. My guess is they're moving it from "ldschurch" to some other site, but haven't updated all the pointers to go to the new site.
That sounds like a good guess, given the poor performance of LCR Finance over the past several weeks. I can login and view Donations this morning.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drepouille wrote: That sounds like a good guess, given the poor performance of LCR Finance over the past several weeks. I can login and view Donations this morning.
And now it's donations.churchofjesuschrist.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”