When I moved

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
devpayne

When I moved

Post by devpayne »

I moved sept 2019 ... my records have moved over. but when i view my online donation history... i can only see what i've done up until the move. none of the donations i've made in my new ward are recorded online. Any ideas?? i'd really like to be able to see it all :oP
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: When I moved

Post by rmrichesjr »

You could use the Feedback link or button to report the problem and request help. Or, you could talk with your ward clerk. Your ward clerk may be able to help more quickly than someone from the Feedback link or button.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: When I moved

Post by russellhltn »

devpayne wrote:none of the donations i've made in my new ward are recorded online. Any ideas??
Your new ward has failed to add your MRN to your donor record in MLS. That frequently happens when you donate before your records have arrived in the new ward. It takes an extra step to go back and add the membership connection to the donor record already created.

Contact your new ward clerk or ward finance clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”