Gospel Living App Beta Test

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Gospel Living App Beta Test

Post by sbradshaw »

The Gospel Living "Discover" feed is available here:
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/you ... r?lang=eng
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
nathanellison

Post by nathanellison »

I heard the new youth app would be available in January 2020, but I don’t see it yet. When will it be available? Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's being rolled out now, but it's not available everywhere yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
deanalkrueger

Post by deanalkrueger »

Is there any hopes of getting the app to be user-friendly for divorced families in different wards? Like how can we use circles if our child attends a different ward or the child have access to events in two different wards that they attend if they split time between their parents?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

deanalkrueger wrote:Is there any hopes of getting the app to be user-friendly for divorced families in different wards?
I would submit feedback and make the request. There is not much that can be done by users, but feedback will get to the developers.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

deanalkrueger wrote:Is there any hopes of getting the app to be user-friendly for divorced families in different wards? Like how can we use circles if our child attends a different ward or the child have access to events in two different wards that they attend if they split time between their parents?
If your child attends your ward on a regular basis you can have your ward clerk create out of unit records for them and then they can be in your household. I don't know if the circles looks at those or not, but I think they would.

Return to “Gospel Living App”