Cannot access notebooks on desktop version.

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mcjonmor

Cannot access notebooks on desktop version.

Postby mcjonmor » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:46 am

I saw someone already made a post about this same topic a few months ago, but the thread was left unresolved, so I'm bringing it up as well.

As the title states, I cannot view/open/edit/create notebooks on the desktop version of https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study. All that happens is that I get a blank page with the regular links on top and bottom, nothing in between. I have the same results when I go to https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org, click the "scriptures and study" tab, click study tools, and click notes. I use Chrome, but the same thing happens with firefox and Opera.

Pretty sure this is a server side issue, so if nothing else, could someone notify whomever can fix this?

tcbott

Re: Cannot access notebooks on desktop version.

Postby tcbott » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:10 am

Same problem on my side. Notes not working. Not showing the tagged text.
Need some repair help.

mevans

Postby mevans » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:48 pm

It seems to be working for me. Are you still having the issue?

mlz01

Postby mlz01 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:38 pm

I have been having this same issue on and off over the last few months. I tried to look in one of my notebooks today and it still only shows me a blank page. It's frustrating. I wanted to use my notes to prepare a talk last week and I couldn't open any of my notebooks. Hopefully they are working on this.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”