How do I unmark my scripture?

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
gwiddison

Re: How do I unmark my scripture?

Post by gwiddison »

So ... this is simply not working. I am doing (I think) everything that is suggested and the highlight does not clear. I am using a Mac, is this a platform issue?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

gwiddison wrote:So ... this is simply not working. I am doing (I think) everything that is suggested and the highlight does not clear. I am using a Mac, is this a platform issue?
There are several differences between platforms (they're getting closer, but there's still a ways to go).

On the Church website, if you go to Notes.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, you can see all of your existing annotations (notes, highlights, etc.). The list of annotations is on the left and an individual annotation loads on the right. In the top right there's an icon that looks like a trash can. Tapping that will delete the annotation. You can click on each annotation in the list, then tap the trash can in the top right to delete it. Does that work?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
ymariek7

Post by ymariek7 »

Instructions by adamkpeterson worked for me. Thank you!

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”