Seminary Registration in MLS

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
nmecantwin73

Seminary Registration in MLS

Post by nmecantwin73 »

We are going through the process of Seminary registration, and find the new features in this regard in MLS to be very exciting! However, there are a couple of questions and concerns:

- When creating and printing the form for a student, it automatically fills in the father and mother of the student, with the household phone number. This is great, except in one instance in our ward, the mother and father are divorced, and the father is not in the household, therefore has a different phone number. Could this be able to be configured separately on the Seminary reg page in MLS? Perhaps a check box to include/exclude father/mother and a place to input their phone numbers, or leave it blank if not part of the household?

- We are able to put in the name of the school in MLS, however, it does not populate on the printed form at the top.

- Perhaps a way to prevent printing the incorrect school year by only allowing the current/upcoming school year to print only before a certain month, say November? Or at least a warning box that the form being printed is for the current school year, and not the following school year (which is usually the one that is wanted)?

I hope this rambling makes some sense to somebody. Anybody have any suggestions that perhaps we are missing?

Thanks,
Nate

:)
sfraser-p40

Post by sfraser-p40 »

I can't help you with your problem but can you tell me how I can get to the Seminary Registration page?

Thanks
opee

Post by opee »

sfraser wrote:I can't help you with your problem but can you tell me how I can get to the Seminary Registration page?

Go to Other Resources --> Church Educational System
aebrown
Community Administrator

Seminary Registration

Post by aebrown »

sfraser wrote:Can you tell me how I can get to the Seminary Registration page?
In the Other Resources page, under Church Educational System.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”