Youth Protection Training

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
bradclark31

Youth Protection Training

Post by bradclark31 »

I've tried to do the new Youth Protection Training and it always stops me after a few minutes and says, "We are not able to report on your course progress, please try again later." I've tried multiple browsers on two different computers at different times of day and always get the same error. It worked for my wife just fine. Not sure what the issues is. Can you help?
elderswift

Re: Youth Protection Training

Post by elderswift »

I'm having the same issue. I tried disabling my adblocker and it still keeps giving me the same error, "We are not able to report on your course progress, please try again later." I'm supposed to complete it today... Any solutions are appreciated!!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

In the other thread(s) on this topic, it has been suggested to clear the browser cache and delete relevant cookies. Reportedly, the bugs that caused the symptoms have been fixed, but stale/corrupt browser cache or cookies can make the symptoms continue.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The church servers become overloaded on Sundays and could be the cause of any errors while attempting to do the training on Sundays.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
coyrl

Post by coyrl »

Properly coded web pages will clear and update the cache automatically.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

coyrl wrote:Properly coded web pages will clear and update the cache automatically.
This is normally true, but browsers can also affect the ability of a web page to do these things. In addition, different browsers handle things differently because of a reluctance to truly observe standards where they are available, and because they do their own thing where standards have not been defined.

I am sure that the developers are all aware of this.

Return to “Other Member Technologies”