Feedback buttons broken on Help Support section of main website

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Feedback buttons broken on Help Support section of main website

Post by jdlessley »

hunter111 wrote:By the way, the Help page that is outdated is this one, which suggests Export households functionality exists, but is no longer available as the page suggests it is. I'm trying to prepare mailing labels for Christmas cards from the bishopric but trying to get addresses out of LCR is proving challenging.

Outdated Help page: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... y?lang=eng
The export function for the Directory was removed quite some time ago.
hunter111 wrote:1. Feedback link broken. I was trying to provide feedback on some outdated Help pages, but the "Do You Have Feedback?" link at the bottom of each page is a dead link. It links to https://www.lds.org/tools/feedback?lang=eng
The feedback link in the ribbon that says "Do You Have Feedback?" Does not redirect properly because I suspect that particular help page is seriously out of date due to that feature being removed as mentioned above.

There is another feedback link found at the bottom of the page in the footer just above the church logo. Thank link works properly.
hunter111 wrote:2. Was This Helpful? function broken. When above didn't work, tried using the "Was this helpful?" radio button and "Submit" button. No action. Seems broken.
That function has gone by the same way of the feedback link you mentioned since the help page is out of date.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Feedback buttons broken on Help Support section of main website

Post by jonesrk »

hunter111 wrote: I'm trying to prepare mailing labels for Christmas cards from the bishopric but trying to get addresses out of LCR is proving challenging.
I'm probably a bit late with this, but for those that find this later.
You can print mailing labels from LCR. If you go to Membership | Member List. The print button has an option for mailing labels. Depending on the type of label you want you might want to select the household tab before clicking on the print button.

Return to “Main Church Website”