Store hymn books upright w/title showing

The latest news and information
sbradshaw

Re: Store hymn books upright w/title showing

Postby sbradshaw » Wed May 01, 2019 10:33 am

wrigjef wrote:Good point. I've been told directly that the book holders are designed to hold three books because so many buildings share with a foreign language unit.

One of the buildings I met in a few years ago had hymnbook holders on the back and under each pew. The holders on the back of each pew held the English hymnals, and the holders under each pew held the Spanish hymnals.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Wed May 01, 2019 10:52 am

wrigjef wrote:I've been told directly that the book holders are designed to hold three books ...

That may depend on how old your building (or at least the pews) are. I'm pretty sure the current hymnals are larger then their predecessors. What could hold 3 of the old ones can now only hold 2 of the green ones.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Wed May 01, 2019 2:13 pm

I was in a meetinghouse Sunday where hymnbooks were upright, two to a slot. If you had laid them on their spine you would only have been able to fit one book in a holder.

Return to “Announcements & Policies”