Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Discussions about other Church websites
crolfson

Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Postby crolfson » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:06 pm

I am a food order preparer, but not in the bishopric or relief society presidency. When I try to Save or Submit the order, I get the following pop-up error message: " Error: There is no active transaction. This error is usually caused by custom plug-ins that ignore errors from service calls and continue processing. " I have been preparing orders like this for a couple of years. This problem started last month. To eliminate my computer as the source of the problem, I've received the same response from four different devices. (Windows 7/ Chrome, Windows 10/Chrome, Linux/Firefox, Android/Chrome). Neither our bishop nor the RS President have this problem, so I suspect it might have something to do with me being separately authorized as a preparer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

crolfson

Re: Unable to Save or Submit a Food Order

Postby crolfson » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:39 pm

As a further complication, starting this past weekend, I occasionally get a pop-up when I try to sign onto the Welfare services site saying t hat I need a security role in Microsoft Dynamics 365. I don't know if this is connected to my original problem.

Return to “Other Websites”