Error on store.lds.org

Discussions about other Church websites
carlsond

Re: Error on store.lds.org

Post by carlsond »

I ordered something a a few weeks ago, and it seemed to work fine at that time, so I'm thinking it must be fixed now.
daniellebowen

Post by daniellebowen »

I can not order via the store.lds.org...I have been getting the error message for over a week, "400 Bad Request."
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

daniellebowen wrote:I can not order via the store.lds.org...I have been getting the error message for over a week, "400 Bad Request."
One thing that _might_ help is to clear your browser's cache and delete relevant cookies. If that does not help, please use the Feedback button to inform those charged with keeping the site running.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

daniellebowen wrote:I can not order via the store.lds.org...I have been getting the error message for over a week, "400 Bad Request."
For me, that redirects to store.churchofjesuschrist.org/usa/en

You might try that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pattyanntrexler

Post by pattyanntrexler »

When I complete my order and reach the PAYMENT and choose CREDIT/DEBIT, I receive an error code:
E-1C9CF19CE1094C4FB7DC9FA1C5C87065
Can you help me? I would like to order ASAP
Thank you.
Patty Trexler
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

pattyanntrexler wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:47 am When I complete my order and reach the PAYMENT and choose CREDIT/DEBIT, I receive an error code:
E-1C9CF19CE1094C4FB7DC9FA1C5C87065
Can you help me? I would like to order ASAP
Thank you.
Patty Trexler
Suggest clearing your cache and cookies before ordering. If that does not work, try a different browser. I have had issues with Firefox with the on-line store, but Chrome seems to work all right.

Return to “Other Websites”