Update Temple website?

Discussions about other Church websites
nmecantwin73

Update Temple website?

Post by nmecantwin73 »

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this question, but perhaps this can be passed on to those who maintain these pages...

Will the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple web page be updated soon? It is still showing as an "Under Construction" page, though the temple has been operational since August 2009.

Thanks! :)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I guess someone heard you. It looks fine to me now.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

Uh oh... I wonder if it has been fine all this time. I may have to be embarrassed now...

I have had a link on our ward's LUWS since an Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple page was available. I had been clicking on that link to view the page to see if it had been updated... but if I go from the Alphabetical listing, I see an updated page - with a different URL.

Old:
http://www.lds.org/temples/main/0,11204,1919-1-597-0,00.html

New:
http://www.lds.org/temples/main/0,11204,1912-1-597-0,00.html

My apologies... Updating my link now.

-Nate :o
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ummm, I'm seeing the same thing at both links.

Edit: Oh, the "old" one I see "open house" information.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”