Member Profile Pages on new.mormon.org

Discussions about other Church websites
cam-p40

Tech help!

Post by cam-p40 »

So i filled out the profile part and it says "Almost done". Like what does that mean? I filled out everything I think they wanted me to fill out when is the more that needs to be done?
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

cam wrote:So i filled out the profile part and it says "Almost done". Like what does that mean? I filled out everything I think they wanted me to fill out when is the more that needs to be done?
The sentences right under "Almost done!" say this:
In order to make your profile available to the public, you will need to fill out each section of your profile (Picture, Name and Introduction, About Me, Why I'm Mormon, How I Live My Faith, and Additional Information) and answer at least one question under Frequently Asked Questions and Personal Stories. Linking to social networks is optional.
Have you fulfilled all of the requirements?
MorettiDP

Post by MorettiDP »

Is the access to new Mormon.org related to country IP codes (can be accessed only inside USA)? I ask it because when I try to login, I receive this message only:

Internal Server Error
The server has encountered an error. Please contact the site administrator.

I know only English speaking people can be added by now, but can't be made a profile by outside USA English speakers?
cam-p40

Post by cam-p40 »

mkmurray wrote:The sentences right under "Almost done!" say this:

Have you fulfilled all of the requirements?

Well that is the thing. I think I have and it still says "Almost done" I have answered several questions now and filled in the other portions. I am wondering if its done when they put it up online in the summertime? or possibly a glitch?
matthewmidgley

Post by matthewmidgley »

Possibly a glitch. I completed my profile last week and it said that it was complete, I even had a couple of notes from a moderator to change spelling/clarify something. Since I've made the corrections it's said 'Almost done'. I guess I'll just sit tight for the time being.
carstenbn

Post by carstenbn »

MorettiDP wrote:Is the access to new Mormon.org related to country IP codes (can be accessed only inside USA)? I ask it because when I try to login, I receive this message only:

Internal Server Error
The server has encountered an error. Please contact the site administrator.

I know only English speaking people can be added by now, but can't be made a profile by outside USA English speakers?

I am having the same issue. I'm in Denmark.

Return to “Other Websites”