EWay has old Bishops address. How to update?

Discussions about other Church websites
lclnci

EWay has old Bishops address. How to update?

Post by lclnci »

I have looked for an answer for this, and can't find out how to change the shipping address in EWay to our new bishops address. The address is correct in all other systems, including CDOL and has been correct for several months. However the change has not trickled its way down to EWay/Staples.

Has any one else faced this and solved it, or any pointers to who to talk to would be much appreciated.

I have sent messages to EWay customer service...

Thanks in advance!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lclnci wrote:I have looked for an answer for this, and can't find out how to change the shipping address in EWay to our new bishops address. The address is correct in all other systems, including CDOL and has been correct for several months. However the change has not trickled its way down to EWay/Staples.
We called LDS Distribution Services and asked them to solve the problem. They gave us the name and contact number for a representative at Staples who maintains those addresses. We called that contact and the change was made.

I suspect that there is an update process, but that it does not happen very often.

Return to “Other Websites”