4th Quarter Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
drepouille

4th Quarter Report

Post by drepouille »

Since we will not have EQ, RS, AP, or YW classes on December 22nd, our entire 4th quarter attendance counts will be based upon December 8th attendance.

Does that seem weird to anyone else?
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: 4th Quarter Report

Post by lajackson »

drepouille wrote:Does that seem weird to anyone else?
A little. But that is the way we have been asked to report. And it made my calling really easy today with one-pass attendance taking. Is he here? Check. Does he have a calling? Check. Is he a full-time missionary? Check. Total. Done.

No late attendance report this quarter! And if you were at church on December 8th, you are an active member of the ward.

I wonder what the neighboring stake is going to do. They had stake conference today.
chriswoodut

Re: 4th Quarter Report

Post by chriswoodut »

drepouille wrote:Since we will not have EQ, RS, AP, or YW classes on December 22nd, our entire 4th quarter attendance counts will be based upon December 8th attendance.

Does that seem weird to anyone else?
I agree -- last quarter I submitted a 'feedback' report about it. In September, we had Stake conference so we only had 1 week to count which really caused a drop in numbers compared to previous year data. It seems like they need to also count Sunday School classes now in the stats OR go to a more generic question.
I wonder what the neighboring stake is going to do. They had stake conference today.
Wow, that's a bit of a problem!

Return to “Reports and Forms”