Online LCR problem, printing the "Expenses report"

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
martybess

Online LCR problem, printing the "Expenses report"

Post by martybess »

Question,

I printed two checks online in the LCR version that's now available to our branch but skipped the last question/option it asks, that of printing the "Expense report" because I thought I had another check to add but I ended up not getting back to doing it but couldn't figure out how to get back to that page to print it. Does anyone know if there is a way online to go back and print it for the two checks I didn't last night? I've done it in MLS so I'm pretty sure it possible there.

Thanks,
Marty
martybess

Re: Online LCR problem, printing the "Expenses report"

Post by martybess »

I found it nevermind :)

Sorry but another question concerning the "Expense report" that is now called the "Expense Report Summary" in the LCR version. Do I need to still print it out if I do checks in LCR? The Branch President now approves expenditures online. The "Expense Report Summary" does not have the standard area's where the needed initials and signatures were required as found in MLS?
drepouille

Re: Online LCR problem, printing the "Expenses report"

Post by drepouille »

The August 2019 financial audits will be very interesting.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Local Unit Finance”