What date are donor statements available

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
wernervg

What date are donor statements available

Post by wernervg »

Hi there

Clerks in the stake would like to know what date the auto-generated Donor statements will be available for download so they can print them and hand them out in the units.

Thank you
eblood66

Re: What date are donor statements available

Post by eblood66 »

The church has never announced a specific date for when they will be available. In past years it's generally been the very end of October or the beginning of November but we only know when they actually show up.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

wernervg wrote:Clerks in the stake like to know what date the auto-generated Donor statements will be available for download so they can print them and hand them out in the units.
I would recommend the unit clerks print them and hand them out. It seems like a lot of excess work for the stake get in the middle of the process, other than guiding the unit clerks to fulfill their calling.
Just my 2-cents...
danpass

Post by danpass »

davesudweeks wrote:
wernervg wrote:Clerks in the stake like to know what date the auto-generated Donor statements will be available for download so they can print them and hand them out in the units.
I would recommend the unit clerks print them and hand them out. It seems like a lot of excess work for the stake get in the middle of the process, other than guiding the unit clerks to fulfill their calling.
Just my 2-cents...
I think the OP is asking on behalf of ward level clerks in his stake, rather than stake clerks.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I just looked and found Donor Statement of Contributions - 30 Sep 2019 - available for download!
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Local Unit Finance”